Paternity in Massachusetts

Did you just receive a notice from the DOR indicating you are the father of a child?

Do you want to challenge this notice?

What about establishing paternity so that you can have visitation?

​Are you the mother of a child in desperate need of child support?

These are all questions that Attorney McGee can help you with as your lawyer. Bringing a child into the world should be one of the most joyous times in your life, and you need an attorney who can deal with the court filings and paperwork on your behalf.

The process of having a man legally declared the father of a child is called “establishing paternity.” Paternity can be established either voluntarily or by court order. If someone is unwilling to admit that they are the biological father of a child, you have the right to file a Complaint for Paternity and seek a genetic marker test.

Copyright 2018 - McGee's Law

Disclaimer - Contact